As a founding member of Consolidated Properties Group, Don has successfully shaped the business over almost 40 years to its current $2 billion development pipeline, as at 1 July 2018. Don ranked #3 on the Courier Mail’s 2018 Top 10 Property List and #66 on the Top 100 Influencers List.
Don is devoted to instilling strong values into the business and is focused on building sound and lasting relationships with stakeholders and business partners. Don proudly encourages a fun working culture and is a supporter of woman in the workforce, as well as work-life balance. Furthermore, Don values and supports philanthropic initiatives that benefit our community.
Current non-executive directorship:
- Surfing Australia, as member of the Financial Audit and Risk Committee (2015)
- Reserve Bank’s Small Business Finance Advisory Panel
- Australia-Israel Chamber of Commerce Advisory Board
- The Old Museum (Brisbane) Advisory Board.
Previous non-executive directorship:
- Director of Brisbane Marketing
- President of Queensland, Property Council of Australia
- Director and Deputy Chairman of the Wesley Research Institute
- Chairman of Links Hope Island Golf Course
- Awarded Honorary Life Member of Surfing Australia in 2017 for service to the organisation since 2003
- Board Member of Surfing Australia for 12 years.