As a founding member of Consolidated Properties Group, Don has successfully shaped the business over 37 years to its current $2.165 billion development pipeline, as at 1 July 2017.
Don is devoted to instilling strong values into the business and is focused on building sound and lasting relationships with stakeholders and business partners. Don proudly encourages a fun working culture and is a supporter of woman in the workforce, as well as work-life balance. Furthermore, Don values and supports philanthropic initiatives that benefit our community.
Don has advised and contributed to several Australian businesses, including:
- Director of Brisbane Marketing
- President of Queensland, Property Council of Australia
- Director and Deputy Chairman of the Wesley Research Institute
- Chairman of Links Hope Island Golf Course
- Board Member of Surfing Australia for 12 years
Don continues to provide executive advice to Surfing Australia as part of the Financial Audit and Risk Committee (commenced in 2015) and currently sits on the Reserve Bank’s Small Business Finance Advisory Panel.